The St. Joseph County Conservation and Sportsman Club was established in 1937 to promote conservation, fishing, hunting, and safe, ethical participation in the shooting sports. The Club affiliated with the Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC) on 16 February 1947.
The Club totals 182 acres and offers a wide range of amenities. There are 8 ranges for a variety of shooting opportunities, including black powder firearms, handguns, high-power and smallbore rifles, 4 trap fields, a skeet field, 5-Stand sporting clays field, cowboy action shooting, and 3-D archery. The clubhouse, built in 1955, contains a break room kitchen and a large meeting/classroom, as well as restrooms. The clubhouse may be rented by club members; requests must be made to the Board of Directors.
St. Joseph County Conservation & Sportsman Club Inc
PO Box 339
23640 Featherstone Rd